Standing there, I was wandering what I could use this for and this is the way I came up with this recipe:
Delicious Energy Date Balls
1 dl pecan nuts / brazil nuts
3/4 dl glutenfree fine rolled oats
2-3 tsp date paste
- Come the nuts and oats in a chopper, which can grind it to a flour-like consistency.
- Pour the ‘flour’ into a bowl.
- Add the date-paste and mix it all together to a soft dough.
- Use a teaspoon to take the right amount of dough up from the bowl and form it into a ball.
- Make all the balls and place them on a plate.
- On another plate you’ll pour out cocoa powder and roll the balls in it until they’re fully covered.
- Set the balls aside or put them into the fridge to soak up the cocoa powder.
- Eat them.
Keep them in the fridge and eat them within 5 days.
Please comment if you try to make these.by